The year consists of 42 weeks, 9 of those weeks are travelling to various countries.
When we are home, we will go through an intense teaching programme split into 3 modules:
- Personal development
- Theoretical training
- Practical training Every day we will follow a set schedule, for example:
- 7.15 Sport (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- 8.00 Breakfast
- 8.30 Practical work
- 9.00 Bible study
- 9.30 Teaching module 1: Personal development
- 10.30 Teaching module 2: Theoretical learning
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.00 - 15.30 Teaching module 3: Practical skills
A big part of our teaching and training consists of small courses spread out over 1-3 weeks. That means that the schedule will always have slight changes from week to week.
Example of a weekly schedule: