At Euroclass we aim to endeavour to make sure that all the activities give the teenagers:
- Good friendships and friends for life. Therefore we prioritize good social fellowship.
- Engaging staff members who are good role models, who will endeavour to help the students’ personal growth and development.
- A positive lifestyle with clear views. Which is practiced within today’s society from a Christian perspective.
- A practical learning environment with creative possibilities. That will ensure the development of practical skills.
- Group field trips, events etc.
- Spontaneous "cosy times".
- To meet each individual where he/she is at.
- Challenges in strength of self worth.
- Responsible or accountable in relation to the fellowship/to the other students and staff at Euroclass.
- Adapt to any given situation or view on life.
Participation in the local society
- To know and understand the foundations of a democratic society.
- Project assignments.
- To know and understand different conditions in other countries.
- Trips abroad to get to know other countries and cultures.
- Able to structure your everyday life, e.g. teaching, work, time and money.
- To train you to be flexible, polite, helpful, persevering and cooperative.
- To learn how to plan and execute social work in connection with e.g. prisons, schools, and children’s homes in Denmark and abroad.